- 1. You can send the following food items in the child’s snack box.
- (a) Sandwiches, Rolls and Wraps (brown or whole meal) ---- cutting them in interesting shapes and sizes to make it inviting for children.
- (b) Pasta, Rice and Potato Salads
- (c) Freshly cooked vegetables
- (d) Fresh fruits such as Apple, Grapes, Kiwi, Banana, Watermelon and Pineapple
- (e) Protein rich snacks
- (f) Yoghurt
Avoid the following:
Sweets, chips, chocolates, candies, nuts, fizzy drinks, deep fried foods and processed meat.
- 2. Kindly change the food items sent in the snack box daily.
- 3. Ensure that the child’s bag, snack box and water bottle are clean.
- 4. Ensure that the child is not bringing coins, pins, beads or sharp instruments to school.
- 5. Ensure that your child is not wearing valuables to school. The school cannot be held responsible for lost property.